Monday 10 May 1999

MAY 10 2000

I wandered the streets last night until the wee hours. It is interesting the way downtown dies such a fast death at night here in Calgary, granted it was monday. But the only folks out seemed to be the sad City workers, sweeping the streets, and putting up signs telling people where they can, and can not drive. And the homeless, asking for your change, when I knew very well, they probably had more change to spare than me. Needless to say, I ended up in a bar listening to reggae music, with my friend. It is here that I will thank Mr.Bartender-man for the free beer. The city seems so sad at that hour of night... Half finished buildings, and quiet streets. I awoke this morning in a home that wasn't mine. That has only happened to me one other time in the past year... too strange. I realized I like beds. And I need to get out more.
And that was as they say, his final entry. Good night.

No comments: