Thursday 7 April 2005

April 7 2005

drgwallsmall

car park
mermaid version 1
small amounts
primate
society of felt
hoojib island
gag
kirk
karmiti
clee
the copier
fetching trousers
prima carne
never gone (tupperware)
slit down the back
no flies on me
rollerskate song

This record will be made available on April 15th 2005. It will cost $5.00. Or if you want, on that date a secret web site will be made available where you can down load the entire album for free. Again, I just want you to hear it... but Giving away so much fukachuk has made me very, very broke, and I can't do it again, no matter how much I want to. So, if you like to feel something in your hands like I do, send me $5.00.. if you just need the music and nothing else, like I do.. then just wait and you will be rewarded.
This is perhaps the most amazing thing that I have been a part of. And you will remember where you were for the rest of your life when you first heard what happened on 'Hoojib Island'

Also, Bo-Bo 5 has finished editing... it won't be long now.
I am doing the score to the film "School of the Dead" on which I was the first assistant director... It will be playing with my film, "Phaedra's Room" on April 27th at the Uptown Theater.

No comments: