Monday 9 March 2009

A Million Million Million Years

Here is the latest fukachuk video from the new double record set. I like this one a lot actually.. I kind of look like hell.. probably just because thats the way I look these days.. but it's a good song either way. The response from the new record has been really good so far, and i'm glad people are actually listening to it. If you don't have it yet, please contact me at kolodychuk@gmail.com. I am asking for $10, in any way you feel like getting the money to me. It is a rather complicated package and two CDs and a book and stuff.. so thats why I am actually asking for money. Please feel free to tell me a sad story about why you can't afford it and chances are you will get it any way.. 
I am also offering it as a free MP3 download as well.. Just e-mail me and I will send you a link to a zip file. All I want in payment for that method is that you listen to the music and tell me what you think. 




I will try to continue making more videos from this record. I am looking for people to be in some of them.. if you want to be in something, and have a flexible schedule please e-mail me.

See you later!

No comments: