Monday 21 September 2009

THE AMAZING SC FILMS UPLOAD PROJECT!

The SC Films upload project, in which I attempted to make every single SC Film from 1989 until now available to watch for free on-line is now mostly complete. Everything is now up to watch!
There is a total of 91 short and feature length films from the SC Archives up for your enjoyment and horror.
I have created a website to easily navigate your way around to find the film you are looking for by year.

http://scentertainment.freehostia.com/films/

You will now also be directed to this site if you click on the "Video" link on the main menu of this site.
Like I said, the project is mostly done.. what that means is I have yet to add information and credits to each film entry... other than that, everything is there.
I hope you have time to enjoy some of this...
Don't forget the new film BEEFART & CHEENKAW (Which is the latest entry on this new website)


And later this week the other film we have been working on this year "Unicorn Making A Video" will also be on-line to watch!
Basically I am asking everyone to quit their jobs and spend the rest of their lives watching things we made.

No comments: