Thursday 10 September 2009

Massive SC Films internet project

I have decided that all the SC films made from 1989 until the present should be available for everyone on the planet to watch... And so I am uploading massive amounts of video to the internet... in various locations. The problem is that a lot of SC films pre-1999 had other people`s `copyright`music in them... and youtube don`t like that very much... so i am trying other sources that might not notice things like that as much...
anyway, that`s my problem, not yours...

So far I have 60 out of 95 short and feature length films on line. Most of what is left are films that are only on VHS tape, and I need to convert them to digital the hard way to get them on line.

Anyway, that is what is going down... In other news, BEEFART & CHEENKAW is going to be released next week... as well as UNICORN MAKING A VIDEO... both are ridiculously fantastic... and I hope you enjoy them... I will soon be setting up the new home of SC Studios and starting work on the stop motion animation 'Olive' again... which will be very exciting for me.. as I love that movie very much...

I will update in a little while with more info on the SC Upload project.. and hopefully I will have a webpage where it makes things very easy to find the movies you are looking for.

No comments: