Monday 5 September 2022

Not a great weekend.

 Hey friends. Please read!

I am going to try to stop posting on facebook so much. 

My facebook advertising account was hacked, and long story short, I have been robbed of a large sum of money (That I don't have). The whole thing has disheartened me in a huge way. 

But the things I do are still very important (at least to me), and it would break my heart if you all missed out on my films, and Rabbit Ears and all the other artistic things I do.

So I very much encourage you to sign up for my mailing list, so you don't miss out. Please also share the link with your friends, in case people miss this post.

Hopefully this hacked nightmare thing I'm going through ends better than it is now.. Thanks so much!!


Sign up here: https://mailchi.mp/1f59627f5e09/2l4h9rsfnp 

Cinnamon Bun Cake I ate for SC's 39th Anniversary. 


No comments: