Saturday 7 November 1998

NOVEMBER 7 1999

By the time anyone actually reads this page it will be like 80 feet long. Mmmmm.. the sweet taste of cigarettes... How come I don't get more hits on my page? My girlfriend is always working her ass off to advertise my shit over the web... but the only people who come here seem to be the kids on my icq whom I badger constently to go here... Oh well, I'm not Katdiva. As for THAT home page... my god, I went there today, for my daily look into Katdiva's sad life of constant harrassment, and here is a memorial to her.. like she commited suicide or something. If you have never been to that home page you won't know what I'm talking about. Anyhoos, turns out the whole thing was a big hoax... very clever I must say... Poor Terry though, he was falling in love with little Kelly... As dorris day would say.....
Well, it's 3 in the morning, and I got kids tommorow, so I bid you farewell...

No comments: