Wednesday 28 July 2004

July 28 2004

Just thought I would put a strange bit of info up for you all... there is a review of the "near jennifer" movies up on the FILMSKI.NET website... to check it out, click HERE. The whole thing is in Croatian, so I am not sure if it is a good review or not...

Also, the short film we shot this summer, "One with the Fish" is available for download on the R4NT website, so you can go there and download away it's super high quality sweetness. Just click HERE to go there.

thisnothingAnd as you can all see from the cover page, the new fukachuk egg machine album, "boneless leg dog discovers the city" will be hitting stores come August 7th. You can pre order a copy now by E-MAILING ME. I will charge you $5... just because it costs money to make this stuff and send it out... I will update you soon on what retail stores around Calgary will be carrying the new record.. you are gonna want to get a copy, it is simply amazing, if I do say so myself. And to wet your appetite a little, I have a new song from the album available for download right now on the fukachuk egg machine soundclick page. So you should probably go there and download this thing, It is called "This Nothing" and is eight and a half minutes of the most amazing shit you will ever hear. There will potentially be a CD release party at my place on August 7th, so you will be able to get a copy there if you want to... Please e-mail me if this sounds like something you would want to attend. To check out the track listing and lyrics for the new record you can go to the fukachuk egg machine page on this website...

No comments: