Tuesday 13 July 2004

July 13 2004

Fukachukdraw021Well the time has come and gone for the big draw for the amazing fukachuk egg machine MP3 compilation and book!!! So what I did was blindfold Amanda (as a unbiased participant) and threw all the names in a small bucket, she one by one picked out five, and the results are below!! If you see your name, then get prepared to receive the grooviest prize any man has ever known!! But if you weren't picked, don't feel bad. I was so impressed with the vast amount of entries that you all made me want to make you all winners. So here is plan B of me being the most awesome musician you have ever known, and perhaps the sweetest and kindest man who ever walked the face of the earth... In the next few weeks the brand new fukachuk egg machine album , boneless leg dog discovers the city, will be released, and i am pretty darned proud of it, i think it may be my greatest achievement yet... so here goes, every single person who entered the draw will be receiving a free copy of the new record... every one of you... and there were a LOT of people who entered. So there you have it. I hope you will all enjoy what's coming to you, I will be e-mailing people soon who's mailing addresses I need...


draw3 

draw2bonelesscoversm
draw1
draw4

No comments: