Tuesday 6 July 2004

July 6 2004

fukcomppromo

ON JULY 13th 2004- The ultimate fukachuk compilation will be released!!!!
It includes: 
A 2 disc MP3 compilation including 147 fukachuk songs! That's just about everything ever done....
that is all the music from all 10 albums, plus 21 rare and unreleased tracks!
they are in super high quality 192 kbp/s MP3 format!
but that's not all... oh no.... 
It also includes "Road to the Tree of Reason" an 86 page book that includes all the lyrics from all the albums, plus a bunch of great pictures and the history behind fukachuk egg machine!! HOLY COW! DID I ACTUALLY MAKE ALL THIS STUFF?!?!?! yes, yes I did.
If you wanna buy it, it will only cost you $15.00... trust me that is an amazing price considering what i have to go through to make these, but this is SC Entertainment, so I assure you I will not make any profit!

And would you like to know the best part? I am going to give away 5 copies of this amazing set FREE!!! That's right, just send an e-mail to me at sc_music@hotmail.com and give me your name and mailing address, and on July 13th I will draw 5 names to become to the recipients of my lifetime of work! Could I be any more amazing? no, no I couldn't.

This is like almost 13 hours of music, this is literally 1000s of hours work on my part... don't miss this chance to find out what all the fuss is about!

No comments: